- Co-operative Bank donates £20,000 to emergency appeal for co-ops hit by natural disasters
- Save Our Bank’s view on the Co-op Bank’s Values and Ethics Report
- Co-operative & Community Finance collaborates with other funds to develop community food and farming businesses
- ‘How can West Midlands councils build community wealth?’
- The Co-op Bank rescue plan
Tag Archives: Wellcome Trust.
Could this MEP’s co-operative vision mitigate one of the Group’s most serious mistakes: the sale of its farms?
In 2014 the Co-operative Group sold its ‘strong and successful’16,000ha farms (£7m profit during the last year) for a mere £249m to the Wellcome Trust. Danny Truell, chief investment officer of the trust said, “The trust’s philosophy is to provide … Continue reading