- Co-operative Bank signs agreement with the Customer Union for Ethical Banking
- Landmines video: bank policy
- In an increasingly unstable world, Marinaleda, an Andalusian village, has developed a co-operative alternative
- Independent review finds Co-operative Bank was left “relatively defenceless” by regulators
- Employee ownership: Turnberry Rug Works
Graham bober on Were activists or imported exe… Were activists or im… on The sale of Birmingham Dairy… Locally based, small… on Social care system in crisis:… News received about… on Could this MEP’s co-operative… The real Graham bobe… on Co-operative home truths from…
Tag Archives: Wellcome Trust.
Could this MEP’s co-operative vision mitigate one of the Group’s most serious mistakes: the sale of its farms?
In 2014 the Co-operative Group sold its ‘strong and successful’16,000ha farms (£7m profit during the last year) for a mere £249m to the Wellcome Trust. Danny Truell, chief investment officer of the trust said, “The trust’s philosophy is to provide … Continue reading