- February event: co-operatives take up Jeremy Corbyn’s challenge
- Update: Scotland the Bread co-operative provides fairly traded nutritious bread, locally grown, milled and baked
- Next move: will worker co-operatives help the Co-operative Group to learn how to operate democratically?
- The Employee Ownership Association Annual Conference
- Co-operative Bank donates £20,000 to emergency appeal for co-ops hit by natural disasters
Tag Archives: Small Heath
You are invited to invest in Awel and own shares in a new Welsh wind Co-op. You can subscribe to this share offer for as little as £50. Awel is a Community Benefit Society which will own and run two … Continue reading
Some time ago a sister site reported an invitation to invest in the Community Energy Birmingham co-operatives share offer in order to fund the installation of solar photovoltaic arrays on community buildings in Moseley and Small Heath, Birmingham. The solar panels generate … Continue reading