- February event: co-operatives take up Jeremy Corbyn’s challenge
- Update: Scotland the Bread co-operative provides fairly traded nutritious bread, locally grown, milled and baked
- Next move: will worker co-operatives help the Co-operative Group to learn how to operate democratically?
- The Employee Ownership Association Annual Conference
- Co-operative Bank donates £20,000 to emergency appeal for co-ops hit by natural disasters
Tag Archives: Shaun Fensom
As Paul Gosling writes in the May 17 issue of Co-operative News (hard copy only), the Co-operative Bank’s customer numbers and deposits have held up ’amazingly well’ and interest is reported in several parts of the business. One account holder speaks for … Continue reading
News of the sale of the Co-operative Bank was a shock to its customers. In the Guardian Patrick Collinson, ‘money editor’, summarised the situation: the Co-op Bank is the only UK high street bank with a customer-led ethical policy, covering … Continue reading