- February event: co-operatives take up Jeremy Corbyn’s challenge
- Update: Scotland the Bread co-operative provides fairly traded nutritious bread, locally grown, milled and baked
- Next move: will worker co-operatives help the Co-operative Group to learn how to operate democratically?
- The Employee Ownership Association Annual Conference
- Co-operative Bank donates £20,000 to emergency appeal for co-ops hit by natural disasters
Tag Archives: Regional banks
“Co-operatives should, I believe, play an essential part in the economy of the future” Edited extracts, added information and links (full text here). John McDonnell pointed out that wealth is more concentrated now than it has been for a century … Continue reading