- February event: co-operatives take up Jeremy Corbyn’s challenge
- Update: Scotland the Bread co-operative provides fairly traded nutritious bread, locally grown, milled and baked
- Next move: will worker co-operatives help the Co-operative Group to learn how to operate democratically?
- The Employee Ownership Association Annual Conference
- Co-operative Bank donates £20,000 to emergency appeal for co-ops hit by natural disasters
Tag Archives: Pat Conaty
Last year the subject of social care and the way forward offered by the co-operative model was considered in this column: “The care system is in urgent need of reform. Private companies profiteer, whilst older people, (and all) who rely … Continue reading →
In 2015, the Wales Co-operative Centre and Co-operatives UK asked Pat Conaty to report on the social and co-operative economy innovation in Wales and to set this in a policy context, as uneven growth and imbalanced recovery from the downturn … Continue reading →