- February event: co-operatives take up Jeremy Corbyn’s challenge
- Update: Scotland the Bread co-operative provides fairly traded nutritious bread, locally grown, milled and baked
- Next move: will worker co-operatives help the Co-operative Group to learn how to operate democratically?
- The Employee Ownership Association Annual Conference
- Co-operative Bank donates £20,000 to emergency appeal for co-ops hit by natural disasters
Tag Archives: Energy
Manifesto places not-for-profits and co-ops at the heart of Corbyn’s plans for a “publicly run, locally accountable energy system”
, The latest issue of the Co-operative News follows up earlier reports that Jeremy Corbyn has launched an environmental manifesto that outlines his plans for the UK to achieve 65% of energy from renewable sources by 2030 – without fracking. He has … Continue reading