- February event: co-operatives take up Jeremy Corbyn’s challenge
- Update: Scotland the Bread co-operative provides fairly traded nutritious bread, locally grown, milled and baked
- Next move: will worker co-operatives help the Co-operative Group to learn how to operate democratically?
- The Employee Ownership Association Annual Conference
- Co-operative Bank donates £20,000 to emergency appeal for co-ops hit by natural disasters
Tag Archives: Customer Union for Ethical Banking
Earlier this month Save our Bank updated its 10,000 supporters – 1,500 of whom have become members of the Customer Union for Ethical Banking: At the end of June the Co-op Bank announced that it had reached agreement on a capital raising … Continue reading