- Co-op stores to create 5,000 new jobs in a bid to help those who’ve lost jobs in bars, pubs and restaurants
- Co-operative Bank signs agreement with the Customer Union for Ethical Banking
- Landmines video: bank policy
- In an increasingly unstable world, Marinaleda, an Andalusian village, has developed a co-operative alternative
- Independent review finds Co-operative Bank was left “relatively defenceless” by regulators
Tag Archives: Co-operative Food
Is the tax-avoiding Amazon link-up with Co-operative Food consistent with Co-op values and principles?
The Bookseller reports that Amazon has partnered with Co-operative Food to install collection-lockers in some of its stores. Lockers have been installed in four Co-op stores in Greater London—Chelsea, Parsons Green, New Malden and Edenbridge–as well as two further shops … Continue reading